MyWorkplace SIP Trunks
Using SIP to future proof your business
SIP Trunking combined with an IP-PBX, enables organizations to save money by consolidating their voice and data over a Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) Circuit - maximizing the investment on the IP circuit.
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Trunking service is a business-class telecommunications solution that delivers local, toll-free, domestic, and international long distance service through our large National footprint covering more than 80 percent of the U.S. market, with per trunk and per minute rates much lower than that of traditional service. And, with phone numbers from over 5000 rate centers, MyWorkplace can provide new or port existing numbers nationwide.
- Local phone numbers in 5000+ rate centers
- Unlimited inbound, local outbound and on-net calling
- Full 911 and E911 compliance
- Multi-codec support (G.729a/G.711u)
- 411, operator services and directory listing
- Long distance costs reduced by 50%+
- Trunks available in single increments to enable success-based growth
- Local phone numbers available for remote users allowing true convergence
- Global call capacity planning eliminates need to manage local over-subscription
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation