From assessment and design to installation to ongoing maintenance, MyWorkplace Online's Implementation Services help ensure your system is deployed for optimum performance and satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding implementation or ongoing maintenance, contact the Implementation Services team by email at email@example.com, or call 614-602-4200
MyWorkplace's professionals are ready to put their expertise and experience at your disposal with the following services:
A network assessment helps to ensure that your infrastructure can successfully carry voice over IP (VoIP). An engineer monitors the network over a number of days to identify any changes required to make your infrastructure VoIP-ready.
Among other factors, the Network Assessment determines that:
- The necessary network protocols and standards are supported
- The infrastructure is architecturally compatible with VoIP traffic
- Installed WAN technologies are compatible with VoIP
- The network has the capacity to support the planned VoIP installation
- Delay, loss, and jitter are below the acceptable thresholds for toll-quality voice
The backbone of any successful communication system deployment is a sound design. MyWorkplace's Implementation Services has years of experience deploying systems in a multitude of environments. We help address needs and concerns such as:
- Least-cost routing for outbound telephone calls to reduce long-distance charges
- 911 call-routing design to ensure the correct first responder is called and accurate information is delivered
- Complex call routing requirements
- Disaster recovery plan and support
- Long-term capacity planning
IP Phone System & UC Implementation
Our experienced engineers can assume responsibility for the entire implementation, freeing you to concentrate on other priorities and helping to ensure that system deployment goes flawlessly; on time and on budget.